Service residences

Policy relating to Service residences (SR) is determined by the Department of Defence and is outlined on the ADF Pay and Conditions site.

Applying for a Service residence (SR)

Here's what you need to know about applying for a SR.

Occupant Resources

Everything you need to know about living in a DHA property.

Couldn’t find the answer you were looking for?

If you need to get in contact with us, please submit an enquiry via Online Services.
If you have an urgent enquiry, you can call us on 139 342.