You can arrange delegate access to your Online Services account for another person. This could be your partner or another chosen representative. A delegate can perform all functions in Online Services which relate to you as a Defence member.
What can they do?
Your delegate will be authorised to perform the following tasks in Online Services on your behalf:
- Current Housing Solution related actions (e.g., view and select available Service Residences)
- Modify postal address and contact details
- Rental Allowance related actions (e.g., Apply for Rental Allowance, complete Rental Allowance Reviews, apply for Rental Allowance Advances)
- Apply for LIA.
How to appoint a delegate
You can appoint a delegate through Online Services:
- Go to 'My Account', 'My Profile' and then 'Manage Delegates'
- Follow the prompts to enter the relevant contact details*
- Select ‘Create Delegation’
- Once created, it will sit in pending status until the delegate responds to the automatic email notification to accept or reject the request.
*Please note, if you are asked to enter a confirmation key, this will be your chosen mix of numbers and/or letters (e.g., 1234). You will need to provide the confirmation key to your nominated delegate for them to use when accepting your request, noting it is case sensitive.
Can I remove my appointed delegate?
Yes, you can remove your appointed delegate at any time in your Online Services account. In the ‘Manage Delegates’ section select the bin icon and follow the prompts.