Located in the lower Hunter Valley, our vision for Wirraway was to create a beautiful, parkland neighbourhood characterised by quality homes, open spaces and shared community areas. Wirraway is home to more than 500 families, including 250 Defence families.
Sitting on an elevated position, Wirraway enjoys beautiful views yet is close to a wide-range of amenities including childcare, schools, shops, healthcare and leisure options. Only 25 minutes from the buzz of city life in Newcastle, you'll love the 16 hectares of parkland, cycle tracks, and community hub ‘Wirraway Park’, which includes an aviation-themed play park, half-sized basketball court and fitness station.
- Established local shops and amenities
- Close to schools and childcare facilities
- 13 kilometres to Maitland CBD
- 27 kilometres to Newcastle
- 28 kilometres to RAAF Base Williamtown
- Convenient road and public transport access
- EnviroDevelopment accreditation