About Warner Lakes The Reserve
Located in the Brisbane suburb of Warner, Warner Lakes The Reserve is a stunning masterplanned community that overlooks the tranquil Lake Reflections. Commencing in 2014, the development comprises 509 land lots over 38 hectares, with more than 20 hectares of parkland, walking trails and open spaces, including the popular Sarbi Park.
Some 142 lots have been retained on which DHA has built new homes for Defence members and their families. Some 323 lots were sold to the public, selling out in late 2018. The final stage of 44 lots is being developed in 2020. The location is popular with young families as schools, community facilities and shops are close by.
A conservation corridor has been preserved to protect the local flora and fauna species, providing a connection to the surrounding bushland. The retention and rehabilitation of this native reserve creates a beautiful veil and entry statement to this natural sanctuary.
- 21 kilometres to Brisbane CBD
- 15 kilometres to Gallipoli Barracks Enoggera
- 5 kilometres to Strathpine Shopping Plaza
- Close to schools and community facilities
- Convenient road and public transport access
- More than 20 hectares of parkland with walking trails and open spaces
for more information.