DHA is proposing to develop ‘Lawson North’ into a vibrant and connected community.
Located just nine kilometres from Canberra’s CBD, an opportunity exists to live in a new community in the heart of Belconnen—just minutes to the city and road networks that connect you to Gungahlin and Woden.
The proposed masterplanned community will include a mix of traditional homes and medium-density living, that will become home to approximately 570 families.
Future residents will enjoy international-standard facilities on their doorstep including the Australian Institute of Sport, GIO Stadium, University of Canberra and Calvary Hospital.
Lawson North is now in the planning and design stage, with stage one civil works planned for early-mid 2021, and completion anticipated for 2023.
For more information, please visit our Lawson North community information website at www.lawsonnorth.com.au
- Only nine kilometres to the CBD
- Minutes to metropolitan delights; Belconnen Shopping Mall, cinemas, restaurants and bars.
- Close proximity to the University of Canberra (UC), Australian Institute of Sport (AIS), GIO Stadium, Calvary Hospital and UC Hospital
- Close to shops, schools and childcare
- Bushland preserved for conversation
- Direct access to Lake Ginninderra
- Easy access to an extensive road network, including the Gungahlin Drive Extension (GDE)