About Gordon Olive Estate
Gordon Olive Estate is a recently completed award-winning residential development, located in the Brisbane suburb of McDowall.
The development was completed in two stages; stage one features a mixture of 60 houses and duplexes while stage two features 23 townhouses. All dwellings were retained for Defence members and their families. The estate features a uniquely designed park which is accessible to residents and the neighbouring community.
The name 'Gordon Olive Estate' was inspired by Second World War RAAF Veteran, Gordon Olive CBE (Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire) as a permanent reminder of his significant contribution to Australia and his community.
- 13 kilometres to Brisbane CBD
- 5 kilometres to Brookside Shopping Centre
- close to schools and community facilities
- convenient road and public transport access
- winner 2012 UDIA Queensland Small Residential Subdivision category.