Located in the Adelaide suburb of Largs North, Bayriver is a vibrant community on the Lefevre Peninsula.
This community features 160 residences, with DHA retaining 35 properties for Defence members and their families. The remaining land lots were sold to the public.
At the heart of this community is Meyer Reserve, a 2.25 hectare recreational hub. The reserve features a 'kick about' space and modern play equipment with soft fall surfaces, picnic areas and fitness equipment, which are surrounded by pedestrian and bike paths.
- 18 kilometres to Adelaide CBD
- 9 kilometres to West Lakes Shopping Centre
- Close to schools and community facilities
- Convenient road and public transport
- Purpose built recreational area, Meyer Reserve
- EnviroDevelopment accreditation